Monday, August 31, 2015

Book Update (Blame It on The Music)

For the people who've been wondering about my book release, I still don't know exactly when it will come out. I am completely finished writing and it's also been edited. There is a hold up on my end because I keep learning more about self-publishing. I took this route because I wanted to be independent with my work. I decided to take my time because publishing is a business. I want to make the proper business decisions when it comes to my book. This project has been a stressful journey but I welcome the responsibility. I plan to become a wealthy, best selling author off of Blame It On The Music, so I will properly prepare. I'll admit I didn't know what the hell I was doing in the beginning and I'm still not completely savvy in this field. It's a humbling process that has prepared me for success. With all of that being said I hope people who are interested in my book still support it when I'm able to share it with the world. Also I have started a Go Fund Me campaign to assist with the publishing costs, I appreciate any help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment