Thursday, July 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

         Back In the Day
 
 
           One of the things that I miss about my childhood is the consistency. Back then we didn't have to worry about having time to hang out, it was routine. Our parents didn't have to kick us out the house, we often begged to go. There was no worrying about getting in shape, we ran around from sun up to sun down. There was a new adventure each and every day. Everybody stayed outside as late as we could and woke up as early as possible, just to get out the crib and continue the fun. The summers were epic all the time compared to now. We rode bikes like it was a sport. There was no urge to seek adventure because it always showed up unannounced. I can't believe we were all in a rush to grow up, this adult thing sucks. Some days I sit and wish I was a kid again!!!

5 comments:

  1. Remember when I first watched He Got Game I thought it was a true story. Then I finally seen Ray Allen play and I was like omg there go Jesus right there y'all lol ...y'all never let me live that day down after that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when I first watched He Got Game I thought it was a true story. Then I finally seen Ray Allen play and I was like omg there go Jesus right there y'all lol ...y'all never let me live that day down after that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When me, you, rere and Milford was all sitting in rere driveway and tone tone bad ass scared the dog shit out of us and u and Milford ran halfway down the street and just left me and rere! Then gone hug each other when y'all realized we was safe LMAOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss being so damn silly that I made you piss on yourself in my room. Telling y'all Tales from the Crypt stories that I made up with commercials. I miss the fearlessness of being a kid. I miss that dream of being anything I wanted to be and having all the time in the world to be able to accomplish it. I miss thinking that whomever I looked up to was perfect now that I truly realize that no one is. But mostly I just miss the fun I had. To be a kid is to be alive, for it's when we were kids that we truly lived.

    ReplyDelete