Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I Know God got a plan for me!!!

Image result for god's planImage result for god's plan


I often hear people speak of God having a plan for their lives. It's a common theme with religious folks. I think that they are absolutely correct with their statement. One thing I want to address is how many of us have our own plans. We can't continue to delegate the tasks that we're destined for to other people. Personally I've set goals for myself but I've never fully committed to actually see them thru. I refuse to sit around and blame my short comings on God's timing, or anyone else. This is completely my fault. Turning 27 last week has truly been an awakening experience for me. I now more than ever want to live the way that I'm supposed to live, walking in my purpose. I understand that a half-hearted effort won't get me there. I'm up for the task and my goal is to inspire someone else to do the same. It's time to stop making excuses, stop blaming life's circumstances. Where you're from doesn't matter, it's time to step up. Set weekly and even daily goals to get where you want to be. Forget about yesterday, tomorrow will take care of itself all we have is the present moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment