Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Repay me with your life.

Image result for break up memes funny
Image result for break up memes funnyImage result for break up memes funny 


I saw a meme on social media today that made me wonder. Why is that every time a person gets in a relationship, they're reminded of who their ex was? I never understood why people thought that a man should stay with the woman he struggled with and vice versa. Let me rephrase that, if you have a happy/healthy relationship there is no need to explore other options. If you are unhappy in a situation it's in your best interest to work on it or part ways. I will admit my generation embraces being on to the next one. We rarely stick things out, viewing everything and everyone as disposable. The issue I have is the idea that since a person was down for you during hard times, you owe them your life. There is no way you should spend any time in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. Who came up with the you owe me mindset. I feel like it's ok to be selfish when you're dating, that's the only way you will find out who's for you. What do you guys think? Should we stay with a person who struggled wit us? Is it disloyal to move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment