Saturday, March 12, 2016

My questions for the ladies inspired by Ciara and Russell Wilson!!

Image result for ciara engagedImage result for ciara engaged 



First off I would like to say that I'm always proud when I see a black man and woman come together and form a family. It's something that seems rare, at least it's rarely showcased. Those examples need to be displayed more for our youth and the adults who have given up on the idea of love and companionship.

What I want to talk about is something that has been on social media, Ciara and Russell Wilson's engagement/ relationship. What I want to know is why must people bash her ex when she has clearly moved on? I don't get it, if she's happy in a new union why keep bringing up the past? The memes are starting to get old. I don't usually speak or even get involved in the media dominated topics, but I want to gain understanding from the ladies.

Why don't women take responsibility for dating and/ or attracting "bad" guys? I get tired of hearing the excuses. When is it time to grow up and admit that it might be you as well? A person can only put you through what you allow. Why do ladies have to be constantly dogged by a guy before she tries to double back for the dude who pursued her all along? Where's the honesty and self- evaluation? I don't want to seem like I'm attacking the ladies, I really am curious. Feel free to comment on here or on my Facebook or Instagram, I look forward to the dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment