Monday, June 8, 2015

Tithes Poem

Image result for creflo dollar jet   Image result for creflo dollar jet
 I can't understand how foolish people really are to give their money to these crooked churches and pastors, are we really this blind? I wrote this to all the Pastors who rob their members. In no way am I saying that all Pastors do that, hear me out!!!!



TITHES

They expect you to give all that you got 
and since "money is the root of all evil", you figure fuck it why not
Five dollars every time is really not that much
Although coming twice a week it starts to add up
But how do you expect them to put gas in the van
Begging for change can you blame the man
Spending his free time invested in youth
And he's really concerned with us knowing the "truth"
Well you see my truth, it goes in this order
When you drop me off at home, we don't even have water
And your daughter, she's concerned wanting me to get the bible verses right
But its pretty hard to recite at night when they just cut off your lights
So when you wonder why I decide to stay out at night on occasions
And you think I'm being rebellious when I reject your persuasions to go inside
it because of my pride, i'm not blaming you for our hard times
in all honesty the money wasn't mine
My father works hard for the wages he earn
It just seems like when we meet its always our turn
And its as if we always have to wait for ours in line
Our time never comes, you say its divine
Hundred fold is what you say we should expect
But really you have become our biggest threat
Now it's like a guilt trip, you know we can sew more
Its tough for you to grasp why were walking out the door
You're sure its cuz we're sinners, you've seen it all before 
Not truly recognizing that your members are mostly poor
Ten percent is all that you ask, but handing over more surely makes you glad
Aside from the fact that he might get mad, i don't really want to embarrass my dad
So when he asks whats wrong, why did my attendance cease
I told that its chaos and very little peace, plus I don't mind getting more sleep
All the taking just made me sick of it and I don't like being around hypocrites
So just recognize that I'm not disrespecting the lord
I just can't afford the fees anymore
If you ever wonder why you keep losing all your people
Don't write us off as the evil beneath you
Just recognize we could never be equal

No comments:

Post a Comment