Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Prototype


All most women want is for their man to make them feel like they're the only girl in the world.”

 

How the hell can you feel like the only girl in the world? So you want dudes to lie to you huh?The previous quote always seemed like a selfish demand to me and I made it known everytime a woman uttered anything similar.
 
 Until I laid my eyes on her!


She had skin that shined like the sun, perfect as if baby oil just secreted from her body. Chocolate complexion like the best tasting candy bar. Her physique was also a work of art, perfectly proportioned. (She had a nice ass)   Such a beautiful sight to see. Although all of these things could be used to accurately describe the Queen, they only scratched the surface. She demanded attention from everyone, without saying a word. What intrigued me most about her was the fire in her eyes when she spoke about her passions. It led me to believe that she could not be stopped by anything or anyone. I enjoyed watching her share her experiences as she explored her artistic abilities. My first thought was to immediately tell her how I felt, but.......



The FEAR crept in.

“What if she is already in a relationship? Maybe I'm not interesting enough for a woman of her caliber. I'm sure she wants a guy who's already established financially.”

It took me weeks to approach her, I figured I had nothing to lose. So I proceeded to slide in her DMs

“Hello beautiful, I'm Eric. I like your energy and the way you present yourself. I would love to get to know you better. Here's my number (313) 529-5843 feel free to contact me anytime. Have a great day.”



I waited with great anticipation, sure that my confidence would be rewarded. After a few minutes my phone began to vibrate, she responded.


In my mind a new love was on the horizon, but........
 
she wrote back

“Thank You Eric for the compliments I truly appreciate you. Unfortunately I'm not interested in any male friendships, I'm focusing on my journey to master self-love.”



After the intial blow to my ego, I began to smile. How could I be mad at that answer, her response only intensified what I felt about her. I thought to myself, this woman is “the one” if she exists at all. The only girl in the world quote didn't seem so foreign to me anymore, I think I finally get it. We never had a physical interaction or even a phone conversation, but she challenged me in ways I never experienced. It was her essence and existence that inspired me to become a better person. It was a feeling I could hardly explain.



One word descriptions usually helped me remember people, but she was so much more than a empty interpretation of words, she was a feeling like no other, she was a once in a lifetime type of lady.

She was THE PROTOTYPE..........

5 comments:

  1. She seems like a very good women and that to me is the perfect answer. Something I myself need to do as well. (Master self love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all do. Thanks for reading bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete